Our Going Out of Business Sale is scheduled for:
Friday, Jan. 13, 11am – 6pm
Saturday, Jan. 14, 11am – 6pm
Sunday, Jan. 15, 12pm – 5pm
Items for sale include:
• Hand dyed yarn
• Hand dyed combed top
• Handspun yarn
• Project bags
• Knitwear sample garments (scarves, hats, shawls…)
• Undyed yarn
• Undyed combed top
• Dyeing equipment
• Electric skeinwinder
• Gridwall panels (white 2’x6’)
• Gridwall hooks, shelves, and baskets (white)
• Display heads, feet, mannequins, etc.
• Garment racks
• Shelving units
• Storage bins
• Shipping supplies
• Knitting magazines
• Misc. office and business supplies
• and probably more stuff that we’ll unearth…
For more details, see our Event page.
UPDATE: Several people have asked if the sale will also be online. After the in person sale is over, we will take an inventory of what’s left and I will be putting those things up online. Some things will be available for local pick up only (things that are just too bulky to ship). It will probably take 3-5 days for the online sale to be ready, so please be patient.
If you’re local and want to come over but can’t come during the sale times, let me know and we can set up an appointment.