1. It is possible to fall asleep while knitting.
2. It is possible to fall asleep in mid-stitch.
3. It is possible to knit while sleeping, but not very fast, and not for more than a few stitches.
4. It is possible to sleep with one eye open.
5. While I thought I had a 16 inch size 7 US circular needle, apparently I do not.
6. For some reason I have three 29 inch size 7 US circular needles.
7. Since I’m too sick to go out, I decided to try knitting my sleeve with two of the 29 inch needles since so many people rave about this method. I got as far as two rounds and decided the two circular needle method was invented by Satan.
8. Ok, you got me. I don’t actually believe in Satan. Insert evil being of your choice. The two circular needle method was invented by Dick Cheney.
9. I just took another look through my needle box and I do actually have a 16 inch 7 US. Why the hell wasn’t it with my project?
10. I’m going to bed.