Remember that grant I applied for that would have allowed me to buy a bigger house with a much larger studio space?
I didn’t get it.
So, I wallowed in self pity for about 3 seconds, and then started forming Plan B.
Plan B is making more space in the studio I have. There’s a lot of stuff in here. I use most of the stuff, but there’s some stuff I’m not using so much anymore. I decided I need to focus and not try to do everything. So I’m not going to make art batts anymore. This means roughly 18 linear feet of wall space full of fiber can be destashed.
And there’s other stuff too. A lot of other stuff.
You are invited to the Destash of the Decade!
The Happy Fuzzy Yarn studio is bursting at the seams! We need to get rid of some of the really cool stuff we’re no longer using (we love it all, but we can’t do everything, and we NEED THE SPACE)!
What has to go:
- Washed fleeces (natural and dyed)
- Slightly felted dyed combed top (it was queued for art batts)
- Undyed combed top
- Dyed fiber (some carded, some not)
- Novelty yarn (also queued for batts)
- Silk fabrics / damaged and undamaged garments (yep, for batts)
- Damaged cashmere sweaters (you guessed it! Batts!)
- Wool combs
- Wool picker (cradle type)
- Spinning wheel (Thumbelina)
- Harrisville Designs 4 harness loom
- And more!
When: Saturday, March 7, 2015, 10am – 4pm
Where: The Happy Fuzzy Yarn studio in southeast Ann Arbor. If you already know where this is, great! Just show up! Feel free to bring friends! If not, sign up for the newsletter and you’ll get the address the day before the sale. (I’m not going to publish my address because crazy people.)
Yes, we take credit cards!
Hope to see you there!